What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on the users computer in order to save the users preferences, monitor site traffic history, moving between sites and to allow saving settings between visits. Cookies help website owners gather statistics on the frequency of visits to certain areas of the site and tailor it to the users needs so that it is more user-friendly and easy to use.
What information is collected by our website?
Cookies used by the website are to:
- monitor the number and type of visits to the site, the gathering of statistical data on the number of users and patterns of use of the website, including information about the IP number, the device, the date and time of the last visit to the site, etc.,
- save the users preferences, screen displays, including the users preferred language and country,
- improve the speed and efficiency of the site,
- collect data necessary to make transactions and purchases,
- collect data by advertising networks.
How to disable the collection of information in cookies?
The user may at any time opt-out of cookies. This can be done by changing the settings in the browser and deleting all cookies. Disabling cookies can cause incorrect operation of the website.
OBLIGATION TO INFORM
Below you will find all the necessary information regarding Fabryka Substancji Zapachowych Pollena Aroma Sp. z o. o. with a registered office in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki (05-100) at ul. Przemysłowa 14, entered into the register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XVI Commercial Division under KRS number: 0000209709.
Please be informed that:
- Below you will find all the necessary information regarding Fabryka Substancji Zapachowych Pollena Aroma Sp. z o. o. with a registered office in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki (05-100), at ul. Przemysłowa 14, KRS: 0000209709, hereinafter referred to as the Controller. The Controller performs the processing of your personal data.
- In all matters related to your data being processed by the Controller, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Processing: Implementation of the order/service.
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item b of GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
Period of personal data processing: Your personal data will be processed for the time it takes to execute the order/service and for the time it is necessary after its completion.
- Processing: Presentation of the offer
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item c of GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to initiate actions at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract.
Period of personal data processing: Your data will be processed until the offer is sent
- Processing: Contacting you at the indicated telephone number and e-mail address for marketing purposes.
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item a of GDPR, i.e. consent. Providing your telephone number and e-mail address to us is voluntary—failure to do so will not result in a refusal to complete the registration process or perform a service. Not providing said consent, however, will prevent us from informing you about our new services, promotions, promotional campaigns, benefits, etc.
Period of personal data processing: The duration of the marketing campaign.
- Processing: In order to process your complaint.
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item c of GDPR, i.e. fulfilling the legal obligation imposed on the Controller.
Period of personal data processing: The period of fulfilling the legal obligation
and possible further period of using the services offered by the Controller.
- Processing: We have the right to pursue claims in the interest of our business operations and thereby process your data for this purpose.
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item f of GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is to pursue our claims and defend our rights, as well as article 9 paragraph 2 item f of GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to pursue claims.
Period of personal data processing: The period of pursuing the claims of the Controller.
- Processing: We keep accounting books and have tax obligations—for example, we issue bills for the services we have performed, which may involve the processing of your personal data.
Legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 item c of GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the Controller) in connection with article 74 paragraph 2 of the Accounting Act.
Period of personal data processing: The period necessary to fulfil the tax obligation. All data processed for the needs of accounting and for tax purposes is processed for 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year, in which the tax obligation arose.
GDPR —Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
Accounting Act—Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 395, as amended)
- Your personal data will be made available to recipients, including:
- entities working with the Controller,
- ICT service providers, courier service providers, intermediaries in the sale of our services or the organization of our marketing campaigns, entities providing advisory services, audits, legal assistance, payments processing entities (banks, financial institutions).
- You are entitled to request from the Controller the following:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data (a request to delete data will result in your data being immediately deleted from our database),
- limitation of the personal data processing,
- file a complaint to a supervisory body,
- data transfer,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been done on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, however, it will make it impossible for us to provide further services,
- objecting to the processing of personal data—in the event that the processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Controller, and when processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party, including in the case of profiling. The Controller is not permitted to process this personal data further unless the Controller indicates the existence of a legally justified basis for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or a basis for identifying, pursuing or defending claims. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Processing: Implementation of the order/service.